PROGRAMMABLE UNIVERSAL MX-SENSOR
Universal 433MHz Metal Stem Autel MX-Sensors offer the latest model vehicle coverage because these TPMS sensors quickly update during installation with an Autel wireless programming tool. Only two sensor types cover 98% of all OE sensors on the market and are ID clone-able with no sensor re-learn required.
AUTEL VALUE ADVANTAGE
- Covering 98% of all OE sensors on the market
- 2 sensor types to reduce inventory (two valve types available)
- Wireless sensor programming with Autel TPMS service tools
- 100% ID clone-able sensor with no re-learn required
- Independently tested and certified to meet SAE standards
Autel MX-Sensors are affordable and easy to use programmable universal TPMS sensors, with only two SKU options to reduce parts inventory to reduce tire and wheel service time and increase profits. All the Autel MaxiTPMS tools can wirelessly activate, diagnose, program, and relearn all the Autel MX-Sensors to quickly and more effectively complete installation projects. Autel guarantees that the sensor is free from material and manufacturing defects for a period of twenty-four (24) months or for 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.