Autel Distributor Autel MD802 MaxiDiag Elite Scan Tool Full System Engine Transmission ABS amp A
MaxiDiag Elite MD802 for ALL system+DS model One tool can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on either the basic 4 systems ( Engine, Transmission, ABS and airbag ) or all the systems,reads and clears trouble codes on engine, transmission , airbag, and ABS failures,quick Erase feature allows all codes to be cleared with the push of a button,Live data graphing for the ECU,One button Auto-Scan reads codes in ALL modules and displays them on the screen.
Multi-Language :English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian.Korean, Russian ,Polish,Swedish
2. One button Auto-Scan reads codes in ALL modules and displays them on the screen
3. Quick Erase feature allows all codes to be cleared with the push of a button
4. Live data graphing for the ECU
5. One tool to do it all. Reads and clears trouble codes on engine, transmission , airbag, and ABS failures
6. Global OBD II coverage (US, Asian, & European)
7. Turns off engine, transmission, ABS, and airbag warning lights for most USA Domestic, Asian, and European vehicles
8. Supports all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs, including Read Codes,Erase codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, I/M Readiness, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, and Vehicle Information
9. Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
10. OBD II code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster
11. Data graphing
12. View freeze frame data
13. USB cable included for product updates
14. One year of FREE software updates and upgrades included
15. Prints data via PC-link
16. Limited One (1) Year Warranty
data via PC-link
|Display||TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60°C (32 to 140 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)|
|External Power||12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter|
|Length\Width\Height||212 mm (8.35")\110.5 mm (4.35")\37.5 mm (1.48")|
0.28kg(without wire) 0.484kg(with wire)
MaxiDiag Elite MD802 Package List:
1) User's Manual -- Instructions on tool operations.
2) CD -- Includes user’s manual, MaxiLink update software, and etc.
3) OBD2 cable -- Provides power to tool and communicates between tool and vehicle.
4) USB cable -- Used to upgrade the scan tool, and to print retrieved data.
5) SD card -- Contains the scan tool’s operation software and applications.
6)Carry case -- A nylon case to store the scan tool when not in use.
- brand Name